Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aku tujukan pada Kau

Never thought i would say this but since im having this sudden burst of flame deep inside, i think i should just wrote it down.

I've wasted my life for stupid things, things that you make me do..things that i regret will all my heart.

I am lame, such idiotic to think that some fucking how, i can keep lying to myself..keep denying and keep pretending..

Im writing this down just to warn you that im still avenging the cold hearted death that u gave me.You left me when i need you the most...suffering...alone

fuck to hell with all the stupid dreams and bullshitting that you feed.fuck evrything

Ill promise to stand here quietly for your happy days to come and I swear to every bone in my body that ill tear it apart. Pieces by pieces and step on it untill the burning flames in my heart fades away.

Ill make you cry that even a stream of blood wont be enough to satisfy my lust for grudge and ill make you scream....till you suffered my wrath and torn by your own guilt

Just you watch out.......i swear you'll cry..

6 comments: